Kids will have a blast at Icon during the school holidays, with an exciting range of activities to choose from at one of the largest and best-equipped gymnastics facilities on the Upper North Shore.
With activities from Gymnastics to Cheerleading to NERF parties and more, children ages 5-12 will get active and creative all at our premiere Gym featuring an Olympic size sprung floor, 10-metre trampoline, foam pits and more. Anyone is welcome! All activities are suitable for beginners.
VENUE: THE ICON GYM
Icon boasts a substantial gymnastics club facility on Sydney’s North Shore, being the largest in the area and featuring the latest state of the art equipment. Kids will go wild tumbling on the Olympic sized sprung floor, jumping along the 10 metre trampoline, landing in the foam pits, swinging on the bars and balancing on the beams. All sessions and activities are supervised and run by our experienced coaches, with gymnastics coaches all qualified with Gymnastics Australia, and a First Aid Officer is always present.
Two exciting sessions daily to choose from with morning and afternoon care add ons available for those requiring full daycare. Activities include gymnastics, cheerleading, parkour, ninja, NERF wars, dance, scavenger hunts, tricking, capoeira and party games!
APRIL 2022 SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- $40 per session OR $60 for the full day (both sessions in one day).
- One hour of lunch time care and a fun craft activity is included for children booked into both sessions in the one day (no additional cost). The craft and lunch hour can be added for children booked into one session for $8.
Holiday care add-ons available Monday-Thursday:
- Morning care 7:30am-9am ($10.00)
- Afternoon care 3pm-4.30pm ($10.00)
- Combined morning and afternoon care ($15.00)
FOOD AND DRINK
All children attending our Holiday Program will need to bring a bottle of water with them.
Bring your own snacks:
- Morning & Afternoon Tea: 9:00am – 11:30am sessions include a morning tea break and 12:30pm 3:00pm sessions include an afternoon tea break. Children need to bring their own morning and/or afternoon tea.
- Lunch: 1 hour of lunchtime care is included when children book into both sessions in one day and they will need to bring their own lunch.
Please note Icon Gymsports is a nut-free environment.
WHAT TO WEAR
Comfortable clothing in which children can move around and go upside down in. Socks and shoes are taken off, except for Cheerleading sessions (please wear sneakers to these sessions).
Icon will provide paint smocks for all craft activities and they will be washed after each use. If participating in craft activities, it is advised to not wear your best clothes just in case!
COVID SAFE POLICIES
In accordance with the policies set out by Gymnastics NSW:
- Everyone aged 16 and over is required to be double vaccinated if they would like to enter the gymnastics facility (proof of vaccination required on arrival).
- Any athlete that feels unwell, has a temperature outside of normal range or has been to a hotspot will not be permitted to enter the gym.
- Masks must be worn by all children over 12 when in the gym except for when participating in strenuous exercise.
For a copy of our Covid Safe Policies please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 9482 4341.
LATE PICK UP CHARGE
Please note pick up and drop off times must be strictly adhered to; children dropped off earlier than 8:50 am to morning sessions will be asked to pay for full morning care. Children picked up later than 3:10 pm from afternoon sessions will be asked to pay for full afternoon care.
If you are late to pick your child up and it is the last session of the day you will be charged. By law, Icon is required to have two staff members stay with your child. After the first 10 minutes, you will be charged $25 per 15 minutes.