Term 4 2021 will conclude on Saturday 18th December.
2022 classes will commence on Monday 31st January and conclude Saturday 17th December.
Classes continue throughout school holidays. Please note however that classes are not held on public holidays.
Any variations to this schedule for athletes in Competitive Gymnastics and Cheerleading programs will have this information provided in their 2021 handbook.
Download Full Timetable Here:
When you enrol into a class for the first time, we’re so confident that you’ll love it that if you choose not to continue after your first month we will REFUND YOU IN FULL! Please be sure to refer to our customer agreements for specific policy details regarding this offer.
ACTIVE & CREATIVE KIDS REGISTERED PROVIDER
Use your vouchers with us!
Active Kids Vouchers can be used towards all of our classes.
Creative Kids Vouchers can be used towards Cheerleading & Parkour classes.
Fee Structure & Class Pricing
This pricing information applies to Recreational Gymnastics, Tumbling, Kinder Gym, Parkour and Tricking classes.
- Recreational class enrolment is on a month to month basis, whereby an athlete’s class enrolments roll over month to month for the calendar year unless we are informed otherwise in writing (4 weeks notice cancellation policy applies).
- Gymnastics Australia membership and insurance fees are covered by Icon and are not charged in addition to our class fees.
- All members are required to have a payment method stored on file. You will be unable to enrol without doing so.
- Prices begin with an hourly rate of $22.00. Our fees are structured on a sliding scale whereby the more hours an individual athlete trains with Icon in a week, the cheaper their hourly rate becomes.
- Casual classes are not an option.
- Active Kids Vouchers can be used towards all recreational classes. Creative Kids Vouchers can be used towards Parkour classes.
- New Students: we are so confident that you’ll love your class that we will refund your first month’s fees in full if you choose not to continue with the class after the first month. Please note that notice must be given in writing to Icon Gymsports at least one week prior to the end of this month for this offer to be valid.
- Icon does not run classes on public holidays. If ever your child’s class falls on a public holiday, our system will detect this and your fees will be reduced accordingly for that month.
- Refunds are not given under any circumstances. Credit notes may be considered at the discretion of management for serious medical reasons only and must be accompanied by a medical certificate. Refunds will not be given for change of mind or circumstances.
Competitive Gymnastics fee structure is based on Icon’s sliding scale; the more hours an athlete trains, the less paid per hour. Active Kids Vouchers can be used towards our Competitive Gymnastics programs. Training hours increase as a student progresses through the levels program. If your child decides to enrol in any additional classes (such as recreational classes), you will be charged at the lower rate for all of your classes. Fees will vary depending on Squad offer and time of enrolment. Please contact us for further information.
Icon Gymsports Cheerleading pricing is based on Icon’s sliding scale, meaning thee more hours an athlete trains, the less paid per hour. If your child decides to enrol in any additional classes, you will be charged at the lower rate for all of your classes. Cheerleaders additionally pay an annual Cheer Registration fee, and Active Kids Vouchers and Creative Kids Vouchers can both be used towards our Cheerleading programs. Fees will vary depending on team offer and time of enrolment. Please contact us for further information.
Make Up and Absence Policy
We do offer makeup classes for all programs except Cheerleading, and try to be as flexible as possible. If your child is sick and absent from a class this class can be made up where possible. Make-ups can be booked online via our customer portal.
Thankyou to Rosie, Brigitte, Emma, Bonnie, Bella and all the other wonderful coaches……. Thankyou for all the time and effort you put into the gymnasts. You teach them to challenge themselves, try their best and be the very best that they can be at all times. It’s just an amazing and nurturing environment for kids to be a part of.
Loveliest staff, my kids love it! Thank you.
Awesome kindy gym program! …Great coaches, always keeping the kids engaged and happy!
Love this gym……great facilities, great staff, great fun!!!
Fabulous cheerleading classes! Wonderful skills and encouragement. My daughter loves it!
Rosie and the team are amazing. Both my kids love attending Icon!
Highly recommend! Cheerleading at the Snake Pit is world class!
A wonderful gym. Rosie and her team are fantastic with the kids.
Fantastic facility and staff members! Helps encourage all athletes to reach their full potential!
Just wanted to say a biiiiggggggg thank you for making [Anya’s birthdat party] yesterday so supremely fabulous. Anya and the kids had a great time playing all the games and activities you organised. The music, set up, the way you helped the children, it was all great! Thank you so much!! And we look forward to seeing you again soon.
My 11 year old daughter has been attending Icon for 5 years & loves it. She has learnt a lot of skills & improved greatly over the time. She especially enjoys the holiday programs.
Highly recommended!.. Best place for your kids in Hornsby area. So much more than just gymnastics. The staff are great.
My daughter has trained with Icon for many years as a levels gymnast. During this time I have watched her grow, both as a gymnast and a person and am so proud of how far she’s come.
My daughter recently had her birthday party here and it was fantastic, the guests’ parents are still telling me how much fun their child had and it was a very relaxing couple of hours for me! Thanks again!